HOST YOUR EVENT
Hosting Your Retreat at Karakaya
Karakaya Retreat was built with the dream to create a safe space for people to nourish their body and soul, to connect with likeminded people who want to express themselves, and respect themselves and mother earth.
We would be very happy to hear from you and to host your workshop event or retreat here at Karakaya. New people and practices are always welcome. Our minimum capacity is 45 guests, while we can accommodate up to 54 people.
We are currently scheduling our program at least 9 months in advance, but also occasionally have more short-notice openings in our calendar too. Feel free to get in touch about hosting your event:
What we offer facilitators and workshop hosts:
Accommodation & Food
- There are 17 rooms in total and 45 beds at Karakaya Retreat.
- There are 12 private bathrooms. We also have 2 public bathrooms, 1 with 1 shower & 2 WC and the other with 3 showers & 3 WC.
- 7 double rooms for up to 14 people
- 4 x stone houses accommodating 3-4 people
- 1 x Musandra apartment for min.2 – max.5 people
- 2 x single rooms for 2 people
- 1 x room can be used as a single or deluxe double min.1 – max.2 people
- 1 x dormitory for up to 6 people sharing
- 6-10 tent spaces camping
- Karakaya Retreat provides 3 creative, wholesome and delicious vegetarian meals a day, prepared with predominantly seasonal and local produce, and a lot of love. All meals offer vegan and/or gluten free options.
The Big Hall is a beautiful 90 m2 (7.5 x12 m) space, with a fireplace for the winter and AC for the summer.
The small Hall Newly built for 2017 is our lovely 50 m2 small hall created for small groups or sessions. This new space is a great alternative for smaller groups in the hotter seasons.
Big Pool 25 x4 m with an incredible view of the valley and mountains, and surrounded by deck and sun loungers.
Gumusluk Beach is a 5-10 minute drive away, or a lovely 30 min walk through nature. The beach and pretty village with waterfront restaurants, cafes and bars and boutique artisan shops is the perfect location for balancing with time at the center.
The nearest Airport is Bodrum Milas International & Domestic Airport and a 40-50 minute drive from Karakaya Retreat. Airport transfers can be arranged on request at additional cost. Public transport to and from the airport is also available.
The Package we offer to Facilitators/ Hosts
- 3 x vegetarian meals per day
- Use of the Big Hall and/or Small Hall
- Use of session props: yoga equipment, meditation cushions, mattresses, blankets, white board, projector, professional Mackie Sound system (2x active speakers, 1x subwoofer, 1x 16 channel digital mixer) in the Big Hall.
- Airport transfers arrival and departure (35 euros per person each way, with a reduction for a full car)
- Café snacks, fresh drinks & alcoholic beverages
- Beach/excursion drives